For candidates having ITI and ITI + NCVT, please contact ITI Ambarnath.
Training Career & Placement Cell [ TCPC ]
1. Ensure employment & self employment to all trainees
2. Skill gap mapping & providing skill gap training to make trainees employable
1. Organize campus interviews for recruitment of trainees
2. Maintain details of all trainees
3. Collect the requirements of skilled workforce of industries
4. Provide counseling & career guidance to trainees by professionals & experts.
5. Do skill gap mapping & provide skill gap training to trainees
6. Keep track of the passed out trainees till they are employed at least for 3 years
7. Conduct survey in industries to find out employment potential.
8. Work like employment Exchange
9. Publicity Centre of Excellence scheme.
1. Maintain record / follow-up register of all trainees admitted from Aug 2006 session - whether employed / self employed / gone for higher education
2. Maintain record of industries/ Employing Govt. organization
3. Organize campus interviews, recruitment fairs
4. Inform all passed out trainees about the recruitment fairs organized by Govt. / Semi Govt./ Pvt. Organization time to time
5. Arrange seminar and workshop regularly for counseling & vocational guidance & employment opportunities
6. Display paper cuttings or notices about vacancies
7. Help the trainees to prepare CV
8. Organize workshop with the help of by DIC / MCED/ MITCON/ Banks/Development Corporations.
9. Organize EDP training
10. Organize training program to improve interview skills, personality Development, Soft skill etc.
11. Keep track of passed out trainees at least for 3 years
12. Arrange On the Job Training and industrial visits for trainees
13. Facilitate for overseas employment
14. Conduct survey to find employment potential
15. Co-ordinate with employment Exchange
16. Registration of trainees of Advance Module & Specialized Modular training of CoE
This is official website of Govt. I.T.I. Ambarnath and it is designed & developed by Sudhir Eknath Mahajan
It is best viewed with 1024 x 768 screen resolution and IE4 or above. Mail your comments & suggestions to Webmaster.